Electrical Engineer Technician
Altavian Inc. is hiring an Electrical Engineer Technician who is interested in avionics, communications, power and signal management, and control systems for small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS). Altavian is expanding its industry-leading expertise in Unmanned Systems by producing aircraft and associated software in-house. In this position, the Electrical Engineer Technician will:
- Building and testing wire harnesses for engineering and production.
- PCB assembly and testing.
- System integration and testing.
- Deducing and solving issues between hardware and software.
- Writing work instructions.
- Writing test procedures and test documents.
- Building BOMs.
Ideally, we are seeking a full-time Electrical Engineer Technician to start work immediately. For part-time applicants, candidates must be able to commit to a minimum of 20 hours a week.