Drone Webinar: Applying Drones to Surveying and Engineering Projects with Altavian, Bentley, and KLJ
Click here to sign up for the Drone Webinar with Altavian, Bentley, and KLJ. Registration is full, but you may sign up for a link to view the webinar in its entirety.
- Ryan MacNeille, Data Operations Manager, Altavian
- Casey Bentley, Technology Specialist, Bentley
- Kurt Rasmussen, Application Engineer, Bentley
- Daniel Wagner, Professional Land Surveyor, KLJ
- Showing a side-by-side comparison of traditional surveying methods with drone data collection
- Discussion of project and acquisition specifications
- Overview of processing the data in ContextCapture
- Demo of the data in Descartes, showing how to bring work from the field to the office
- Discussion from KLJ on the final accuracy reports and usefulness of this method of data collection
- March 16th, 2017 — 1:00 PM EST
- Registering is totally FREE
- First 100 Registrants can join LIVE Q&A session following the webinar
- Register HERE. Space is limited.
Altavian is teaming up with Bentley and KLJ to present a real-world example of drones in surveying and engineering. Drones can slash the time spent in the field collecting data. This moves the bulk of the work back to the office where measurements can be done using software. However, for many in surveying and mapping, it is not easy to envision this approach to a project in the real world.
First 100 registrants will join a live Q&A discussion session with Altavian, Bentley, and KLJ. March 16th, 1:00 PM EST. Space is limited. Sign up now.
This webinar focuses on the application of drone data in Bentley’s Descartes and ContextCapture software in a real surveying project. The goal of this project was to use both traditional ground surveying methods and drone data collection to show what drones can actually produce for surveyors. KLJ was surveying an interstate interchange for construction planning for the North Dakota Department of Transportation.